[Eril-l] Project Management platforms

Robert Heaton robert.heaton at usu.edu
Mon Oct 19 12:25:30 PDT 2015

Hi, Metta,

This sounds like a question that many of us would love to hear others' answers to. Can you give us some of your functional requirements for the project-management tool? You mentioned ease of use, but what else?

Do you need to control user permissions at various levels? Does it need to include budgeting information? Have mobile apps or be Mac/PC compatible? Allow you to create subtasks that can be assigned to individuals right in the tool? Show dependencies, timelines, deliverables, etc., at a glance?

Or are your needs really more basic? I look forward to seeing your clarifications and people's answers.

Robert Heaton
Electronic Collections Librarian
Merrill-Cazier Library
Utah State University