[Eril-l] Less than one week to submit to ER&L 2016!

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:37:49 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I’m writing with a last minute reminder to submit to the 11th Annual
Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference Call for Proposals by Thursday,
October 22. Very soon after this deadline (whether you’re submitting or
not!) be ready for the community vote announcement. ER&L does a concurrent
blind peer review by committee and open community vote. So, a gentle
reminder to mark your calendar for the early part of the last week of
October to review the submissions. Planned 10/24-10/27.

The ER&L Program Planning committee has opened the 2016 Call for Proposals
and ER&L is currently seeking 45 minutes session proposals and 15 minute
short talks for the 2016 conference program in the following areas:

1. Managing e-Resources & Licensing

2. Collection Development & Assessment

3. Organizational Strategies

4. External Relationships

5. User Experience

6. Scholarly Communication

7. Library as Publisher

8. Emerging Technologies & Trends

For a detailed list of the topics covered at ER&L, click here:

http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlplus/tracks/

To review session type details. submissions requirements or to SUBMIT NOW:
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2016call/

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Bonnie

ER&L Conference Coordinator/ Data & Society Research Institute Fellow

bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com

P.S. Conference Registration is open with EARLY rates and Housing is now
open, too. If you’re planning to attend in Austin and wish to be on
property, I encourage you to sign up soon before hotel space books up this
Fall. http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2016-registration/