[Eril-l] qr-code dummy blocks for online reference titles?

Roen Janyk RJanyk at okanagan.bc.ca
Mon Nov 30 16:12:11 PST 2015

Is there a list available that outlines the e-reference titles indexed by EDS at the article level? If so, I would be very interested in seeing it. I believe usage of reference titles would be increased if users found relevant articles within EDS, rather than going to a reference title directly to find the information.

Roën

Roën Janyk, MLIS
Web Services Librarian
Library Department Chair