[Eril-l] JSTOR Content Updates

Tyler Rogers trogers at rohan.sdsu.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:36:05 PST 2015

HI Becky, Shannon, Teresa (et al.,),

Thanks for this email string.

I would like to add to Becky's response by sending another link that might
be of use here:

http://support.jstor.org/toolbox/2015/3/5/how-to-know-what-you-should-have-a
ccess-to-on-jstor  .  This URL has a link to KBART-format spreadsheets that
list holdings data.  I assume this would have the latest information on
content updates.

-Tyler