[Eril-l] Job Announcement: Acquisitions & Collections Maintenance Unit Manager

Kristick, Laurel laurel.kristick at oregonstate.edu
Wed May 6 16:26:53 PDT 2015

Acquisitions & Collections Maintenance Unit Manager
Oregon State University Libraries and Press (OSULP) seeks a collaborative, innovative, and service-oriented librarian to join the Resource Acquisitions and Sharing Department.  Reporting to the Director of the department, the librarian uses his/her knowledge of current and emerging trends to oversee the evaluation, management, and promotion of a wide range of electronic and physical resources. In close collaboration with personnel from other library units, the incumbent coordinates support for the acquisition, processing, and maintenance of physical and electronic resources; is responsible for the daily operations related to licensing, negotiation, and tracking the acquisition process for electronic resources; facilitates communication and coordinates activities with other library units; and acts as liaison with other libraries, consortial groups, vendors, and patrons. The anticipated starting salary will be $50,000-$55,000.

Learn more about Oregon State University<http://www.oregonstate.edu> and Oregon State University Libraries and Press<http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/>.

To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by June 4th, 2015.  The full announcement, job requirements, and application instructions are available at: http://jobs.oregonstate.edu.  Look for posting #0014686.

OSU is committed to a culture of civility, respect, and inclusivity.  As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

Laurel Kristick
Collection Assessment and Science Librarian
Oregon State University
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, Oregon    97331-3411
(541) 737-7276
laurel.kristick at oregonstate.edu<mailto:laurel.kristick at oregonstate.edu>
OSU Libraries: information, service, innovation