[Eril-l] LibGuides CMS

Lynda Howell lynda.howell at uvm.edu
Wed Jun 10 11:44:32 PDT 2015

Hi Sarah,

If you have some level of comfort working with XML, you may want to try
requesting an XML Export of your entire site (under Modules -> Images &
Backups Module) and then manipulating that to create a spreadsheet of
database links with the URLs, subject categories, and whatever else you
need.  Exporting the list limits you to what Springshare makes
available, but once you've got the XML you have all the information and
just have to make sense of it.

Making sense of the XML is definitely more easily said than done!
Especially if this is something you might need to do repeatedly, though,
it may be faster in the long run than 807 individual copy and pastes.

Good luck!

-- Lynda.

Lynda Howell
Dana Medical Library