[Eril-l] Evaluation of e-resources

Alana Verminski avermins at uvm.edu
Tue Jun 30 12:32:09 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I hope to include our liaisons in a holistic evaluation of our
electronic resources. I am in the process of developing evaluation
criteria and a corresponding rubric to help liaisons rank databases and
other e-resources in their subject areas according to uniqueness and
access to content, ease of use, and level of impact on our users should
we cancel.

If anyone has embarked on a similar endeavor, I'd be interested in
seeing example documents of criteria, rubrics, evaluative questions for
consideration, or other relevant supporting materials. Please email me
off-list at alana.verminski at uvm.edu.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Kind regards,
Alana