[Eril-l] Library research portal at your school?

Christina A. Sinkler-Miller csmiller at carleton.edu
Wed Jun 24 06:38:56 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

The Bridge Consortium of Carleton College and St. Olaf College Libraries is exploring the creation of a joint library research portal designed to provide access to the collections and resources of both libraries. The research portal will function as a single landing page for both libraries and will be the primary link to all library resources and services. A key goal is that the portal include some customizable features so that individual users may be presented with information and links relevant to their own research needs.

We are hoping to obtain input from others who have created, or attempted to create, similar research portals. If any of you have some information or feedback for us as we begin our exploration, please respond to this post.

Many thanks-

Christina Sinkler-Miller for the Carleton and St. Olaf Libraries

--
Christina Sinkler-Miller
E-Resources & Serials Librarian
csmiller at carleton.edu