[Eril-l] Evaluating e-book packages - strategies for comparing title lists to your catalog holdings?

Jill Emery jill.emery at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:01:52 PST 2015

Hi Kristina,

ProQuest Ebrary/EBL will do matching on your print collection for you. All
they require is ISBNs as the match point. While it does not provide
analysis for varying editions; it is a fairly accurate comparison. I'd
email your ProQuest re about them producing a report for you.

All the best,

Jill Emery