[Eril-l] Which Conference?

Kristina DeShazo deshazok at ohsu.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:20:53 PST 2015

Welcome to your new role!

ER&L would be my first recommendation due to its focus and its size. I also recommend that you try to get to Charleston as soon as budget allows. It is bigger in scope but it is also very timely and has a LOT of excellent presentation offerings to choose from. Checking out the archived presentations would be beneficial as well.

Kristi

Kristina M. DeShazo, MLS
Acquisitions & E-Resources Librarian
Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University | Portland, Oregon
deshazok at ohsu.edu<mailto:deshazok at ohsu.edu> | 503-494-1637 | BICC 307A