[Eril-l] Full Text Finder?

Robert Battenfeld Robert.Battenfeld at liu.edu
Thu Dec 17 08:28:07 PST 2015

All,

Thank you for this discussion.  We are scheduled to migrate within a month or so.  The last time I asked Ebsco, the Overlap Analysis function was still in development in Full Text Finder.  Is it available yet?

Rob

Prof. Robert L. Battenfeld, MLS, MS, MPA
Periodicals Department, Head
Electronic Resources Coordinator
B. Davis Schwartz Memorial Library
LIU/Post
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY  11548
(516) 299-2165
robert.battenfeld at liu.edu
http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/

[cid:A7F3827A-E373-403D-92C8-0FB653B7FF37]