[Eril-l] Which Conference?

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:24:16 PST 2015

Kathleen,

I’d suggest you take a close look at NASIG — www.nasig.org. Its annual conference is held in late May/early June every year. In 2016, it will be held in beautiful Albuquerque, NM, from June 9-12. NASIG is a very welcoming place for those who are new to the e-resources and serials arena. In addition, NASIG is a membership organization and the membership dues are quite low. As a membership organization, you can readily get involved in more than just attending a conference, and you get other benefits including NISO member rates for NISO webinars, etc. (NOTE: you don’t have to be a member to attend the annual conference.)

Steve

Steve Oberg<http://www.wheaton.edu/Academics/Faculty/O/Steve-Oberg>
Assistant Professor of Library Science
Electronic Resources and Serials