[Eril-l] qr-code dummy blocks for online reference titles?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Tue Dec 1 08:05:56 PST 2015

I don't have such a list, but I don't think it helps, because EDS has a
strong relevance weight factor for length, to avoid flooding top results
with tiny newspaper articles. This has an unfortunate side effect of
downweighting reference sources too.

I'm suprised to hear that Reference Universe is "clunky".  I've had my eye
on it for a couple of years as the solution when the day comes that we can
afford it.  I'm on the verge of hijacking my own thread to ask more about
that!

Melissa