[Eril-l] OCLC

Ours, Mike ours.m at lynchburg.edu
Thu Aug 27 13:40:20 PDT 2015

We are connecting to OCLC as well.

Mike

From: Eril-l [mailto:eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org] On Behalf Of Shannon E. Fox
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:36 PM
To: 'eril-l at lists.eril-l.org'
Subject: [Eril-l] OCLC

Our OCLC services have been restored. I haven't seen restoration as a notice via OCLC System Alerts yet. The System Alert below is the latest one I received. Before access was restored, we were unable also to see alerts via http://www.oclc.org/support/systemalerts.en.html, but luckily I receive them to my inbox.

Shannon

OCLC System Alert

OCLC system problems

Alert Status: Condition reported

Affected Services:
CONTENTdm
Connexion
FirstSearch
Online Service Center
OCLC Usage Statistics
Product Services Web
WorldShare Management Services
WorldShare ILL
WorldShare Record Manager
WorldShare Collection Evaluation
WorldShare Collection Manager
WorldCat
WorldCat Identities
WorldCat knowledge base
WorldCat Local
WorldCat Link Manager
WorldCat Navigator
WorldCat Registry
WorldCat Selection service
WorldCat.org

OCLC has received reports of difficulty accessing services from our members. We are actively evaluating this condition and our current area of focus is external network service providers. We will continue to provide updates as we learn more about the situation.

________________________________

OCLC system alerts are posted to http://www.oclc.org/support/systemalerts.en.html

system_alerts at oclc.org<mailto:system_alerts at oclc.org> is a post-only e-mail address. Please direct all system alert inquiries to OCLC Customer Support at 1-800-848-5800 (USA) or +1-614-793-8682.

Please do not reply to this message, if you need support assistance you may reach us at support at oclc.org<mailto:support at oclc.org>.

Thank you,
OCLC Support
OCLC
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, OH 43017-3395
http://www.oclc.org/

******************************************************************** This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to change your subscription, please send a message to listserv at oclc.org<mailto:listserv at oclc.org> (note that this is NOT the list's address itself) with one of the following in the body of the message: "unsubscribe WORLDCAT-DISCOVERY-L" to unsubscribe; "set WORLDCAT-DISCOVERY-L digest" to receive WORLDCAT-DISCOVERY-L in digest form "set WORLDCAT-DISCOVERY-L nomail" to set your options to no mail "set WORLDCAT-DISCOVERY-L mail" to restart your mail.

Shannon Fox-Teichmann
Coordinator of Electronic Services & Collections

Austin College | Abell Library Center
900 N. Grand Avenue, Suite 6L
Sherman, TX  75090-4400
Phone 903.813.2559 Cell 903.267.2424