[Eril-l] E-resources position at the University of Colorado Boulder

Esta Tovstiadi Esta.Tovstiadi at Colorado.EDU
Tue Aug 11 11:06:39 PDT 2015

Hello,

Please consider applying for our E-resources Access Manager position at the University of Colorado Boulder.
https://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/105974

This is an excellent staff position for a library professional who is interested in gaining more experience in all aspects of e-resource management. This position does not require an MLIS. CU offers excellent benefits and the hiring salary range is $43,000 - $50,000.

Esta Tovstiadi
Assistant Professor - Electronic Resources Librarian
esta.tovstiadi at colorado.edu<mailto:esta.tovstiadi at colorado.edu>
(303) 492-0225