[Eril-l] looking for group wisdom on Patron Driven Acquisition: limiting by publisher

Cook, Eleanor COOKE at ecu.edu
Tue Dec 16 07:28:04 PST 2014

It would be great if this thread could be reposted or summarized also on ACQNET-L.  You may send to either Keith Powell (kpowell at uci.edu<mailto:kpowell at uci.edu>) or Lisa Spagnolo (lcspagnolo at ucdavis.edu<mailto:lcspagnolo at ucdavis.edu>)
if you are not already subscribed to ACQNET-L.
Thanks!  Eleanor Cook